Prep time: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
1 lb. steelhead fillet, with or without skin
1 clove garlic, chopped fine
1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil, plus additional oil for greasing baking pan
Prepare a baking or roasting pan by lining it with foil and brushing it with olive oil.
Image and recipe via food.com
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except fish into a well-blended paste.
- Place fish skin-side down (if it has skin) on baking sheet, then spread seasoning over flesh.
- Broil fish at second rack away from heat for 5 minutes or less, just enough to sear flesh but not burn herbs.
- Lower fish to 3rd or 4th rack and lower oven heat to 325°F Bake for 10 additional minutes, or until fish is cooked through in the thickest portion.
- Serve with steamed vegetables, salad, orzo salad, whatever.