- 1 tablespoon Colman's dry mustard, or more to taste,
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon A-1 sauce
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer. Add the mayonnaise and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the Worcestershire, A-1, cream, and a pinch of salt and beat until the mixture is well blended and creamy. If you'd like a little more mustardy bite, whisk in 1/2 teaspoon more dry mustard until well blended. Chill the sauce, covered, until serving.
- Recipe Source: Epicurious