READY IN: 25mins
- In Ziploc bag, add flour and Old Bay seasoning. Seal and shake to mix.
- In bowl, combine eggs and milk.
- Dredge crabs in egg mixture, then add to seasoned flour and shake to coat. Shake off excess when removing from bag.
- Heat 3 T. oil in large saute pan or skillet over medium heat. Add 3 crabs in a single layer and cook for about 3 minutes, then turn and cook for another 3 minutes. The crabs should be nice and golden brown. (Be careful when cooking, because they sometimes will pop and/or spatter.) Remove crabs to serving dish.
- Heat remaining 3 T. oil in pan, then add the next 3 crabs and repeat cooking instructions.
- Do not clean out pan when crabs are removed, but add butter. Let the butter melt and turn a little brown. Add the capers and the wine. Cook for about 1 minute, then add the lemon juice and the parsley. Cook for about 2 more minutes, or until reduced by about a third. Pour sauce over the crabs and serve.
- Image and Recipe Source: GeniusKitchen.com