Recipe Source: SimplyRecipes.com
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a small baking pan with butter. Rinse fillets with cold water and pat dry.
- 2 pounds skinless cod fillets
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (about 34 crackers)
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Lemon and parsley for garnish (optional)
2. Place fish in dish and sprinkle with salt.
3. Crush Ritz crackers until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs and place in a bowl. Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs. Press the mixture onto the top and sides of the fish fillets.
4. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. (Time may vary depending on thickness of fish.)
Serve with lemon and parsley.