Recipe and Image Source: 2SistersRecipes.com
- 2 small Branzino's ( about 1 pound each)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves- sliced
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley - chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- ½ Tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Rinse fish, pat dry. Line a baking pan with foil wrap and spray with cooking oil.
- Place fish onto pan.
- Stuff the cavity of each fish with some garlic slices, 2 to 3 lemon slices and some fresh parsley.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil inside the cavity and over the fish as well.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a spatula and a large spoon to Turn the fish over, and pour the wine and lemon juice over the fish and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Optional: Turn the oven to Broil or Roast, broil fish for about 3 minutes, until skins blister.
- Remove from oven.
- Place the fork inside the center of the cavity and gently flip the fish open. Lift, remove and discard the spine and any large bones. Transfer fish onto a serving dish.
- Drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice onto the fish. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
- Serves 2 to 4