EADY IN: 2hrs 40mins
Recipe and Image: Kendra Food.com
Shared to us by: John & Debby
small jalapeno peppers, finely minced
1⁄2 - 1
teaspoon garlic salt
teaspoon hot sauce (I like Cholula)
- For salsa, in a medium bowl, combine pineapple, pepper, onion, 3 T lime juice, cilantro, honey, jalapenos, garlic salt, and hot sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a piece of foil, sprinkle with lime juice, garlic salt, and cumin, then put the foil on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Remove salmon from the skin (This is easy - the skin just sticks to the foil!) and serve topped with salsa.