- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon each pepper, dried oregano and basil
- 6 fresh or frozen catfish fillets (3 to 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Optional: Tartar sauce and lemon wedges
a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and
seasonings. Dip catfish in butter, then in crumb mixture. Arrange in a
greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° until fish just begins to flake easily with a
fork, 20-25 minutes. If desired, serve with tartar sauce and lemon
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Homehttps://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/catfish-parmes...