- 1 lime or lemon, juice of
- ½ cup Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp ghee or unsalted melted butter (if you like it buttery, then add up to ½ cup)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly-sliced
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp seasoned salt, or to your taste
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 lb Sole fillet (about 10-12 thin fillets)
- 4-6 green onions, top trimmed, halved length-wise
- 1 lime or lemon, sliced (optional)
- ¾ cup roughly chopped fresh dill for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice,
olive oil and melted butter with a dash of seasoned salt. Stir in the
shallots, garlic and capers.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the
seasoned salt, pepper, cumin and garlic powder. Spice fish fillets each
on both sides.
- Place the fish fillets on a lightly-oiled
large baking pan or dish. Cover with the buttery lime mixture you
prepared earlier. Now arrange the green onion halves and lime slices on
- Bake in 375 degrees F-heated oven for 10-15 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove the fish fillets from the oven and garnish with the chopped fresh dill.
- Serve next to white rice or roasted Greek potatoes and a simple Mediterranean salad.
Recipe courtesy of The Mediterranean Dishhttps://www.themediterraneandish.com/baked-sole-fi...