ACTIVE TIME20 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
Recipe and Image Source: Epicurious.com
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cherry and/or Sun Gold tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound picked cooked lobster meat or cooked large shrimp
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid (the secret to silky sauce).
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shallot and red pepper flakes, stirring often, until shallot is softened, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft and juicy, 5–8 minutes.
- Add lobster meat to skillet and toss to coat. Add pasta and 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing constantly and adding more reserved pasta cooking liquid as needed, until sauce thickens and coats pasta, about 2 minutes.
- Serve pasta topped with lemon zest, with lemon wedges alongside for squeezing over.
calories 610 fat 22g fiber 3g