- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (4-ounce) package diced pancetta
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 (7-ounce) amberjack fillets
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, such
as Slap Ya Mama
- Rémoulade sauce
- 2 (16-ounce) baguettes, sliced into 3 pieces each, and split
- Garnish: ½ cup sliced green onion
a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; add pancetta, corn, onion, bell pepper, celery,
thyme, and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are
tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Add garlic and tomato, and cook 8 to 10
minutes. Add remaining ½ teaspoon salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Set
grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to
medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Brush fillets with olive oil, and
sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Grill fish, turning once, until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes.
desired amount of rémoulade on 1 baguette piece. Add 1 fillet, and top
with about ⅓ cup corn mixture. Repeat with remaining baguette pieces,
rémoulade, corn mixture, and fillets.
Recipe courtesy of Yummlyhttps://www.yummly.com/recipe/Grilled-Amberjack-Po...