- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)*
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 6 8-ounce halibut fillets (each about 1 inch thick)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick
spray. Mix walnuts, panko, and all herbs in small bowl; sprinkle with
salt and pepper. Brush each fish fillet with 1 tablespoon melted butter;
sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish on prepared
baking sheet. Sprinkle panko-herb mixture atop fish, dividing equally
and pressing to adhere. Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 8
minutes. If crisper topping desired, preheat broiler and broil fish
about 1 minute, watching carefully to prevent burning.
Transfer fish to plates; garnish with lemon wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Diane Rossen Worthington via the following link...