- Take Arctic Char out of the fridge 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Drizzle some olive oil onto fish and coat both sides, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place Arctic Char into an oven safe dish.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a bowl toss in bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon
of the olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, parsley, scallions, thyme,
garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Place bread crumb mixture on top of Artic char fillets and press down gently.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive oil, and place a couple of lime wedges in the dish and put in oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Take out of oven and plate.
- Place salad in a bowl and blend in olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Plate with fish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sugar Love Spiceshttps://www.sugarlovespices.com/citrus-crusted-arc...