- 2 5- to 6-ounce fillets arctic char
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon fresh orange zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 mini cucumber or 2 tablespoons grated peeled cucumber
- 1 radish optional
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley dill or chives
Air Fryer Instructions
the arctic char fillets skin side down on a parchment paper-lined air
fryer basket. Combine the mayonnaise and orange zest and brush the
mixture on the flesh side of the fillets. Season with salt and freshly
ground black pepper.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on the vine alongside the fillets in the air fryer basket and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the air fryer and air-fry at 400˚F for 12 minutes.
the fish is baking, grate the cucumber and radish (if using) into a
bowl. Add the yogurt, olive oil, fresh herbs and season with white wine
vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
the fish is firm to the touch and cooked through, transfer the fish to
serving plates. Place the branch of cherry tomatoes next to or on top of
the fish and dollop a spoon or two of yogurt sauce on top. Serve with
rice or potatoes and a green vegetable.
Click on link for Stove Top/Oven Instructions