- 1 pound (500 g) fingerling potatoes, halved (or Yukon golds or halved white/red baby potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, divided
- 4 (6 oz | 170 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 bunches asparagus, (18 spears, woody ends removed)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (substitute with 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 lemon sliced to garnish
oven to 400°F | 200°C. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together
potatoes with the oil, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and
1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 15
minutes until they're just starting to soften and brown.
potatoes to one side of the sheet pan and arrange salmon down the
centre. Rub salmon evenly with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the minced garlic
and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Add the asparagus to the other side of the
1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together and
pour the mixture over the salmon and asparagus. Season everything with
the remaining salt and pepper.
to oven and continue baking until the potatoes are golden and
fork-tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, (about 10 minutes).
Optional: broil in the last 2 minutes for charred edges.
in a small bowl, combine the remaining butter, garlic and lemon juice
with the wine (or chicken stock). Serve with the salmon, veggies and
Recipe courtesy of Cafe Delites