- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
a skillet or small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the shallot and cook
on medium heat for about 3 minutes, until the shallot softens.
- Add the garlic and the lemon zest, cook for another minute. Cool slightly. Squeeze in half of the lemon juice.
- Place the fish on the prepared baking sheet.
If it’s really big, lay it diagonally across the baking sheet. Season
with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the butter over the fish.
- Sprinkle with half of the minced dill.
- Roast in the oven for 12-17 minutes,
depending on how thick the fish is. The best way to check for doneness
is to use a fork to gently prick the fish, and if it flakes easily, it’s
- Use several spatulas to take the fish off the baking sheet in one piece. (Or cut it into sections, if it’s easier.)
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon over the fish and sprinkle with more fresh dill.
Recipe courtesy of Olga's Flavor Factoryhttps://www.olgasflavorfactory.com/recipes/weeknig...