BAKED SOLE WITH LEMON
- 1 lb sole fillets
- Coarse salt to taste
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season sole fillets with salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Pour into a 13X9 glass baking dish. Add fish and coat each fillet with the lemon-oil mixture. Lay each fillet in a single layer on the pan.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with breadcrumbs, then with the cheese and finish with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Serve and enjoy!