- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. Combine mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cheese, mustard seed and pepper; spread over tops of fillets.
In batches, place fish in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer
basket. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion, ground
mustard and remaining 1 tablespoon cheese; stir in butter. Spoon over
fillets, patting gently to adhere; spritz topping with cooking spray.
Cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes longer. If desired, sprinkle with
additional green onions.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Homehttps://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/air-fryer-crum...