QUICK HOMEMADE TARTAR SAUCE RECIPE
- You will want the oil to be very hot. Hot and quick is the key to getting a good result with this fish.
- Bread crumbs work as well as crushed crackers.
- If you don’t keep tartar sauce on hand, then go homemade! It’s super easy.
- 1/2 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/8 cup dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickles
- If you want to get fancy, sprinkle in 1/2 tsp dill weed – it really makes a perfect finishing touch!
Recipe courtesy of Megan Porta at Pip & Ebbyhttps://pipandebby.com/pip-ebby/fried-walleye/#rec...